Sunday, December 5, 2010

Back in Adelaide... and a new project

I've finally returned to Adelaide after a year of gallivanting around Europe.  Im totally out of money and have a hefty debt to my parents but no regrets, it was a fantastic year and now I'm ready to get stuck into making a career for myself.

This brings me to the new project.  Its been something that I've been planning to do when I get back for a while. Its basically a blog/website about internet marketing with a focus on Adelaide.  The website is going to have plenty of articles about internet marketing in general and about projects, websites and companies in Adelaide who are using internet marketing in interesting ways.  I'm also going to create a directory of internet marketing company listings and interview local professionals for information for my articles.

The project is just getting started and I hope to see the users start to come over the next few weeks.

No comments: