Monday, December 3, 2007

Day 2 & 3 Recap

The last two days have been pretty jammed full and I haven't had a lot of time to post in the blog. I have been working hard on my website as I want to get it up and running before I go away on Thursday. However, I have still been doing planning on how to acheive my goals, I've just been doing it in my head and not writing it down. Once I come back from the camping trip though, I'll have more time to sit down and lay plans for the implementation of my strategies to achieve my goals.

Today and Sunday, as i mentioned earlier, I spent a lot of time working on getting my website up and running. Its been an exciting time with some obstacles to overcome but I worked through them and now have over 30 pages up. I should be able to sort out the remaining glitches and add some more pages to get the site live by Thursday.

I've also been spending a lot of time planning for the next Adelaide Flash Mob. Most of this planning has involved throwing around ideas/ dates/ time and place on face book and also discussions with other people. We've set the date at Sat 15th December, after i come back from my holiday.

In other news, I'm beginning to see why its been so hard to not achieve some of these goals before. I've caught myself absentmindedly biting my fingernails a number of times already because its just an automatic thing that I do without even thinking about it. To counteract this, I'm trying to replace the bad habit with something else such as crossing my fingers which is a habit breaking method which I have read about.

I've already learnt that in order to be successful at this, I need to plan and I need to be constantly mindful of my actions- these are things I'm going to work on.

Tuesday & Wednesday's Plans

Over the next couple of days I'm going to be working half days at my job. I'm going to focus on getting my website up and funning as discussed and also on planning the next Flash Mob.

No comments: